Get Implement Windows Server high availability Microsoft Quiz Answers
Learn to implement high availability Windows Server virtual machine (VM) workloads with Hyper-V Replica, Windows Server Failover Clustering, and Windows Server File Server high availability.
This learning path helps prepare you for Exam AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services.
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, or later.
- Core networking technologies.
- Windows Server Hyper-V fundamentals.
Enroll on Microsoft
Module 5: Implement scale and high availability with Windows Server VM
You’ll learn how to implement scaling for virtual machine scale sets and load-balanced VMs. You’ll also learn how to implement Azure Site Recovery.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe virtual machine scale sets.
- Implement scaling.
- Implement load-balancing virtual machines.
- Implement Azure Site Recovery.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it’s important that you have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing the Windows Server operating system (OS) and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication).
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.
This module is part of these learning paths:
Quiz 1: Create a virtual machine scale set in the Azure portal
Q1. During the demonstration, the instructor sets the scaling policy to Manual. If they had chosen Custom, what additional options are available for scaling?
- With Custom, the administrator can scale on a scheduled basis and by using metrics.
- With Custom, the administrator can scale on a scheduled basis only.
- With Custom, the administrator can scale with metrics only.
Quiz 2: Knowledge check
Q1. Which of the following statements about Azure Site Recovery is true?
- Site Recovery creates Recovery Services vaults.
- Site Recovery creates Docker containers using storage accounts.
- Site Recovery creates and stores managed disks.
Q2. Which of the following statement about external load balancers is correct?
- They have a private, front-facing IP address.
- They don’t have a listener IP address.
- They have a public IP address.
Q3. Which four ways does Site Recovery protect VM infrastructure?
- It implements an organization’s BCDR, enables automatic failover and recovery; failed-over machines are automatically protected; and it automatically manages backup storage.
- It creates snapshots and recovery points; it replicates VMs to a secondary region; it supports DR drills; and it enables flexible failover/failback.
- It backs up VM disks locally and to a different region; it automatically manages backup storage; it creates a Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS); and it mirrors workloads between primary and secondary regions.
I hope this Implement Windows Server high availability Microsoft Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this problem. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coding Solutions.
This Problem is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Science in a business context; there are no prerequisites.
More Coding Solutions >>
Hacker Rank Solutions