Get Overview of IBM Cloud Pak for Data for Administrators IBM Quiz Answers
‘Overview of IBM Cloud Pak for Data for Administrators’ is designed for associate administrators who want to learn more about the responsibilities of Cloud Pak for Data administrator and to understand why it is important to be familiar with the Red Hat OpenShift technology when performing this role.
The goal of this course is to provide an overview of administrative activities related to OpenShift cluster and to the Cloud Pak for Data platform itself.
You will need about 2.5 hours to complete this course.
Enroll on IBM
Quiz 1: Quiz
Q1. Which of the following statements about OpenShift Container Platform is correct?
- The OpenShift Container Platform is a set of modular components and services built on top of a Kubernetes container infrastructure
- The OpenShift Container Platform delivers preinstalled applications, such as a container image registry and a web console, managed by operators
- You can deploy the OpenShift Container Platform clusters to variety of public cloud platforms or in your data center
- All answers are correct.
Q2. Which of the following statements about the service layer in the architecture of OpenShift Container Platform is correct?
- The service layer is responsible for defining pods and access policy.
- The service layer provides auto-routing around unhealthy pods
- The service layer defines if the OpenShift Container Platform is hosted on a physical or virtual server, or on any of the public or private cloud solutions
- The service layer provides external access to the applications in the cluster from any device
Q3. Which of the following statements about compute nodes is correct?
- You can have multiple compute nodes in the cluster, and they are made of smaller control planes
- You can have only one compute node and it determines pod placements while considering current memory, CPU, and other environment utilization
- You can have only one compute node and it stores the state and information related to environment and application
- You can have multiple compute nodes in the cluster, and they can be virtual or physical
Quiz 2: Quiz
Q1. Which of the following statements about managing an OpenShift cluster is correct?
- OpenShift administrator can define health checks to monitor pods, restart and reschedule them in case of a failure
- OpenSHift administrator can setup a connection to an external container registry, e.g. Red Hat Quay or Docker Hub
- OpenShift administrator can configure OAuth to specify an identity provider after the cluster has been installed
- All answers are correct.
Q2. Which of the following tools can you use to interact with your OpenShift cluster?
- App-Connect tool
- The OpenShift Container Platform web console
- Cloud Pak for Data web client
- Platform Monitoring tool
Q3. Which of the following statements about OpenShift Container Platform web console is correct?
- OpenShift Container Platform web console runs as a pod on the master node, which means that the static assets required to run the web console are served by the pod
- Developers cannot access the OpenShift Container Platform web console because the tool is designed only for administrators
- Administrators can access the OpenShift Container Platform web console only after they authenticate themselves by entering their token code
- After OpenShift Container Platform has been successfully installed, the administrator receives the URL and login credentials to access the web console in a secured email sent on their mailbox
Quiz 3: Quiz
Q1. Which of the following tasks can an administrator perform from the Cloud Pak for Data web client?
- Setting up a connection to the LDAP server
- Defining additional storage classes to be used by the cluster where Cloud Pak for Data runs on
- Reclaiming space by pruning unneeded Operators
- Updating the cluster where Cloud Pak for Data runs on
Q2. Which of the following statements about Cloud Pak for Data platform management is NOT correct?
- Administrator can use Cloud Pak for Data web client to create connection to a storage volume, establish and manage access to it and in case it is needed to delete this connection
- Administrator can use Cloud Pak for Data web client to access the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and manage the cluster
- New user profiles are created by Cloud Pak for Data Administrator and can be stored in an internal repository database or managed by an external LDAP server
- Administrator can monitor the services that are running on the platform, recognize how cluster resources are used, and notice issues as they arise
I hope this Overview of IBM Cloud Pak for Data for Administrators IBM Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this problem. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coding Solutions.
This Problem is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Science in a business context; there are no prerequisites.
More Coding Solutions >>
Hacker Rank Solutions